Wednesday 29 February 2012

Getting Sucked Back into 40k

This'll be a short post. It might be the precursor of a long post. It might also be so much wind.

I've painted my first 40k minis since last April. Yeah, I know.

It was a five-man bunch of Necron Immortals. They were easy to paint. Not the funnest I've ever painted, but for a unit type I want at least twenty of, they're fine, and speed's more important, really.

"But why?" I hear my equivalent of the Hamster in SinnSynn's head (I haven't yet managed to determine its species, though some type of gnome seems likely) scream in frustration. All those things I've said about GW the last six months are still true, aren't they? Well, yeah...

But now a bunch of the guys have started talking about getting back on the horse (or jetbike, or whatever) and well, I guess the addiction is still there.

It also coincided well with me having painted the last Malifaux model I've bought.

So it's Necrons for me.

I'll try to post progress pictures as I go along. If nothing else, it will give me a steady source of articles to write...

That is all.

For now...

No comments:

Post a Comment